Friday, August 17, 2007

A Truly Useful Magazine

Why do I love Everyday Food, the Martha Stewart Living digest-sized food magazine sold at the checkout counter of the grocery store?

• The recipes are not too complicated, not too fancy, not too many dirty dishes.
• Fresh, seasonal ingredients.
Beautiful photography, and helpful layout of sides and entrees together.
• Everything tastes really good, and I might not think to make these dishes otherwise.
• A single issue inspires me for weeks. They are keepers.

.

9 comments:

Ynaffit said...

Feel free to share your favorites! I have loced seeing and experiencing your tastes in photography, decor, and I would love to experience your culinary flavor!

Ynaffit said...

Oops, that was loVed!

Gena said...

I agree 100%! Everything I have tried out of that magazine is delicious. I've been subscribing for some time now and I'll continue to do so.

Family W said...

I totally agree. I can't resist those magazines either.

Heather said...

Anna...I just gave you a "Nice Matters" award over on my blog!

Lyn said...

I, too, love the little gem. My boys and I love how they "show" you how to do things. Very easy for the young and old to cook with.

AmeliaB said...

I enjoy them because they don't assume you know how to make a hamburger, cream pie, or pick out the freshest lemons. :-) It's great for beginners and experts.

Heather Anne said...

I'll have to look for this mag - thanks for recommending it!

Seawashed said...

I will have to look for it. I have never seen it before. Sounds good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails