Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Donkey Bits


I was down in the pasture first thing this morning to clear chicken manure out from under the roosting box (I like to celebrate nice weather). The donkeys were, as always, in my business. Those are Burley's ears. Baby donkeys are really good at ears full of fluff.


I have made *great* strides taming Dolly. Who knew? Now she lets me clip the rope onto her halter and walk her around. Next we're going to learn to take the halter off and put it back on, so she doesn't have to have it on all the time.


Also, here's Burley's nose for you. It's also great.


2 comments:

Farrah said...

Those ears!

Anonymous said...

I have read your blog for years. It is often my first stop in the morning because I know I will always find beauty here. Thanks for sharing.

~Shannon from WV

Related Posts with Thumbnails