Saturday, October 31, 2015

Selling: So Many Patterns

I just put SO MANY sewing patterns in my etsy shop, including the bowling dress, a hooverette, and bungalow aprons. They're all in big lots, so please look around!

I have some modern patterns to sell too, but they can't go in etsy, so I'm offering them here. 

Lot # 1
Ninety-three sewing patterns for women, all modern, if you don't count the reproduction reprints. Includes two Amy Butlers--Barcelona skirt and Lotus tunic. This photo is just the tip of the ice berg. 93 patterns, many unused. Can't vouch that every single piece is in every pattern though. $50 including shipping.


Lot # 2
Seven Colette patterns--Macaron, Ceylon, Lady Grey, Cinnamon, Beignet, Peony, Sencha.
Some have been used, some have pencilled notes, all are complete. $40 including shipping.


Email me through my profile if you want to buy, and it will be first come first served. Please leave me the email you use for paypal, also.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails