Monday, February 15, 2016

A Simple China-Blue Wrap Dress


I'll keep searching for the perfect housework garment while there's life in my bones, hence the try at McCall's 8245 last week. Although the pattern is from the 90's, there's nothing about it that couldn't have been from the 1940s. 

And there's just a devil-may-care insouciance about throwing a wrap dress on, don't you think?



Although out of print, this pattern looks like it's readily available at the usual spots (ebay, etc.). My copy is from the thrift store and is awesome because it was made for Memorial Day in 1996. Picnic time!

*** 

Also, just in case you didn't see, Giles is engaged!! and we are so happy about it!!

3 comments:

Lucille said...

I didn't see it! Very happy for Giles and Tia. Many congratulations.

Welcome Home Katya said...

Congrats on the upcoming wedding, and I do love that blue fabric in your wrap dress!

Farrah said...

So pretty!

Congratulations to Giles and Tia! I pray they have a long and happy marriage.

Related Posts with Thumbnails